How We Help
Welcome to Opioid Coaching for Families [OCF]. After many years’ experience in the Assessment and Treatment of individuals with Substance Use Disorders (SUD); we now focus exclusively on the support of families through their recovery from the impact of SUD. Using OCF Family Coaching Tools, families are empowered to achieve their own Recovery, while supporting their loved one through a personal healing journey.
Despite the devastating family impact of SUD, real help is hard to find. The internet is filled with broken promises; Treatment Centers only seem interested in filling inpatient beds. You might feel lost when trying to determine what approach will deliver real hope for recovery. Reclaiming power over your family life is important, too. The KEY is knowing that there are multiple paths to recovery for both the SUD-Patient and their family. Real recovery requires objective, reliable information and support that lets you make the best decisions for your family members.
Empowered with an Assessment of your family needs and goals, together we can create a Recovery Plan that works for both your family and your SUD-afflicted loved one. Patients with SUD don’t fail treatment; often, the TREATMENT fails SUD-afflicted Patients. Why? Because each person is UNIQUE.
Why Coaching works…
Traditional Rigid Counseling practices can become roadblocks-to-recovery:
- travel to a counselor’s office for in-person services;
- sessions need to be scheduled in advance, only available at certain times;
- family assistance is not eligible for managed care insurance reimbursement; and,
- documentation of services doesn’t allow for the privacy necessary to be open and honest, which is essential for real recovery.
Coaching offers flexibility and privacy, which enables recovery:
- no documentation is given to an insurance company, or to your employer;
- support is provided on-demand, when YOU are in need, without delay;
- telephone and internet services gives you instant access, wherever you may be; and,
- conference-calling allows multiple family members to participate, regardless of location.
With telephone services, we work on your family goals that you consider to be most important. We work with you on an as-needed basis, including: on-demand Coaching sessions; as well as a planned series of Coaching sessions that support your work over time.
We follow the NASW Code of Ethics. We accept no kickbacks from any programs. Credit/Debit card payments are required for services. Reduced rates are applied whenever possible.
Contact us now to discover your path forward.
Hope is renewed. Trust is rebuilt. Recovery is sustained.